Our company is one of the biggest conveyancing and litigation law firms in Middelburg, and we are rapidly growing and improving our services.
Property Transfers & Conveyancing Attorneys
Whether you are buying or selling property, we will ensure that you are fully familiar with the transfer process as well as what will be required of you during the process.
Property & Conveyancing Services
Our services include inter alia:
- informing clients in respect of the amount of transfer and bond registration costs, including an explanation as to when these are due and payable;
- the implications of Municipal rates and charges at the time of selling or buying property;
- the implications of sectional title ownership;
- the implications concerning VAT and whether it will be applicable to your transaction;
- explanation of terms and clauses such as capital gains tax, the “voetstoets” clause, the “taking over” of a trust as well as the other incidental matters that may be of concern to you.
We offer a full range of property services including:
- drafting of property sale and acquisition agreement and a free consultation explaining it before you sign an agreement for the transfer of fixed property that we will attend to.
- advice on and drafting of commercial and residential lease agreements.
- financial structuring of property transactions.
- registration of transfer of residential, commercial and sectional title property.
- registration of mortgage collateral and surety bond.
- registration of notarial bonds, servitudes and exclusive use areas.
- subdivisions and consolidations.
- the establishment and registration of township developments.
Our transfer department attends and focuses on the transfer of properties situated anywhere in South Africa, and in this respect our clientele comprises of property owners, purchasers, developers and Estate agents.